The specifications for the removal of an underground storage tank is as important as the ultimate completion of the project. Our process will ensure that all the proper testing, planning, and obtaining of permits are completed prior to removing tanks.
• All related regulations are followed and permits are secured.
• The tank is properly removed, transported, and disposed of at an approved and licensed site.
• Contaminated soil is properly removed, transported, and disposed of at an approved and licensed site.
• Surrounding soil is adequately tested.
• Soil venting will also be evaluated and options will be discussed.
Environmental awareness and concerns, as well as environmental laws, have no longer made it possible to conduct routine demolition. We have developed a process to ensure that your demolition requirements are conducted in a safe, cost-effective manner while complying with all related laws and regulations.
Our employees are certified asbestos abatement professionals who have completed EPA training courses. In fact, a number of our supervisors have been instructors in certification programs. We keep up with the latest asbestos legislation and know-how to produce the results demanded by OSHA and EPA standards. Our specialists have worked on a wide variety of asbestos removal projects and will meet with you to review your needs. Then, based on their experience, they advise you on the simplest, most cost-effective way to remove asbestos from your site.
Lead-based paint has clearly been identified as a general health hazard and especially dangerous to children.
• Conduct sampling utilizing the latest testing and measurement methods and protocols.
• Provide analysis, utilizing the National Lead Laboratory Accreditations.
• Develop risk assessment, which would include options such as the approved covering of lead-based paint surfaces for containment or complete removal or remediation.
• Include physical remediation with the use of power tools with vacuum attachments, proven lead cleanup and stripping methods, and must -use protection equipment protocols.
• Certify the contaminated material is properly collected, transported, and disposed of.
Copyright © CTC Demolition Company of NJ. All Rights Reserved